Scholarship & Prizes Objectives
- Create good-hearted scholarly competition amongst student to increase average performance
- Increase the value and prestige of scholarly excellence so that students can immediately recognize the value of hard work and excellence.
- Provide a support mechanism for excelling students in an environment in which role models have dramatically changed.
- Develop a repository of data on excelling students for purposes of recruitment, recommendation to Universities, and other such purposes.
- An Awards Committee is to be formed for the award of each and every scholarship or prize (hereinafter award).
- The Committee shall be composed of persons of high integrity and knowledge in the domain in which award is to be made.
- Awards Committee may at its own discretion develop objective and quantifiable criteria for selection.
- For each award to be made, at least 3 nominations shall be made by at least 3 nominators.